Monday, February 2, 2009

NH Street Team


I have been a member of the NH Etsy Street Team for a couple of years now. It is a group of crafters who all have Etsy in common. We are all creative people who enjoy crafting and we post items at Etsy to sell. This is a wonderful group of crafters who for the most part have only spoken online through our yahoo group (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/EtsyNHStreetTeam/ ). Yesterday we had a meet-up for the first time. Our hostess, Katy Brown offered her Concord studio for anyone who could make it. I have to say...I was SO excited about this meet-up. I was excited about getting together with other crafty people. We were lucky enough to have a total of 10 women show up including myself. Each brought a sample of their work...this was by far my favorite part as I am a visual person:) Ideas were shared friendships were made and I really felt energized by them. I am excited to go to future meetings and meet more of the 80 crafters in the group. Please check out the blog and support these wonderful local artists at http://nhstreetteam.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

So many bags...so little time!

So many bags...so little time!