Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How many bags....?

One of the questions I get asked all the time is, "How many bags does it take?". I have bowls that are about 22 bags and much larger bags which take 80-100 bags. This is hard to picture as you are looking at a finished product. So when my son Jadon held up a very large Target bag the last time we were sorting and said, "I bet you can make a lot with this!", I had a great idea. I would document exactly how much I can make with a very large Target bag....
So, this is Jadon. He is 12 and is just under 5ft tall. I then cut the bag and strung it into a ball.

Yes, you are not seeing things. The ball was only the size of my palm. What does this make? A key fob which measures 10 inches long by 1 1/2 inches wide. I them fold it in half and secure it into the ring holder. Here is the finished product (with a couple of cut pieces left over)!

No comments:

So many bags...so little time!

So many bags...so little time!