Monday, January 11, 2010

Trying something new.

I am and have always been a crafty person. I love to look at a craft and see if I can make it. Last year I watched not one but two of my friends sit at their son's sporting event knitting socks. I thought they looked very comfortable and beautiful. I REALLY wanted to give them a try. Sadly, I crochet much better than I knit. So I tried...and tried...and tried. Christmas night I was very frustrated and on the verge of giving up. I decided right then and there that these socks would not defeat me :)I would not give up.

I worked hard for the next week and am proud to now show you the lovely pair of socks I made. I am SO proud of them. I wear them as soon as I wash them and I brag to anyone who will listen. LOL






So, try something new and DON'T GIVE UP!!

No comments:

So many bags...so little time!

So many bags...so little time!