Monday, December 14, 2009

Tis the season...

So the family and I are settling down now from the hustle and bustle of the last few months. This is when I start to enjoy the season, the weather and the time spent with family. The Christmas cards are slowly coming in the mail. The snow has been falling and the year is coming to its end.

Last weekend I had the opportunity to be a part of my last fair of the season at Beaver Meadow School in Concord. It was a great fair and fun to attend. I caught up with a customer of mine that I had done business with at other fairs. She had purchased bags from me for her friends but never herself. With a laugh she said this time she is ordering a bag for herself. She wanted a custom bag, which of course was no problem. In fact, here is a picture!



We spoke on the phone last night to arrange a meet up to give her the bag. Well come to find out not only does she live a couple blocks away from me but her sister-in-law is my neighbor across the street.

I love when things like this happen. It really shows how small our world is sometimes. I enjoy making new connections and friends along my crafty way. It brings me so much pleasure. May your holiday season be filled with friends, family, neighbors and strangers that help you make the most of each and every day!!

No comments:

So many bags...so little time!

So many bags...so little time!