Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bagel Works in Concord NH!

I am proud to announce that my bags were part of a window display project in downtown Concord NH. It is all part of the "laundry list". The windows displayed recycled items to encourage a more earth friendly world, you know hang up your clothes instead of drying them in a dryer. My Recycled Plastic Bags were picked to hang at Bagel Works for about a week and a half. I heard they were a great topic of several conversations. Some wanted to buy them right off the line! My friend Lisa at Kaza who helped get my bags at Bagel Works will now have them at her store (more on that later:) along with several others. Can't wait!
Here are the pictures I took of the window display. Special thanks to Cynthia, Lisa and Bagel Works!



No comments:

So many bags...so little time!

So many bags...so little time!