Saturday, August 15, 2009

A few updates...

First I wanted to post that we did raise $100 from the bag raffle to support the Out of the Box robotics team. The winners were Julie Buteau (small bag winner) and Sarah Kiernan (large bag winner) both from right here in Concord, NH. Congrats and thank you to all who participated!!!

Second, I have added a fair to my fall line-up. I will be attending the Colby Sawyer Family Fun Day on October 10th. I have never been there before and I am excited to be a part of it.

I have started a webpage if you would like to check it out. It is pretty basic right now and I hope to do more updates soon. I am excited to use the store portion of my website. It is http://recycledplasticbagsbycraftykathi.weebly.com

No comments:

So many bags...so little time!

So many bags...so little time!