Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fundraising Raffle now in progress!

For more that 10 years now I have been part of helping others in my community. I have donated time at a local non-profit helping children and families. I have walked for Breast Cancer and my children just completed our first PMC Kids Bike ride for Cancer research. I was thinking how I could help raise money for those causes and community projects that are near and dear to my heart.

So, I have created a Fundraising Raffle section on my Etsy page to help raise money. I am thinking twice a year I will post some bags and raffle them off for a great cause. I am starting with my son's First Lego League team. FLL is a great program helping kids learn about science and technology while learning about teamwork, building confidence and problem solving skills. They borrowed a robot last year and are looking to purchase one for the team. I have two bags up for raffle and 50 tickets available for just $5/ticket. Purchase as many as you would like. There will be two lucky winners. One will receive a Large Tote and the other a Medium bag. Follow this link to purchase your tickets today and thanks so much for supporting this small homeschool team!! :)
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26280628
Here are the bags up for the raffle!

No comments:

So many bags...so little time!

So many bags...so little time!