Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Getting ready for some upcoming fairs.

Thanks to my friend Kim from woofpurr creations (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6050281&ga_search_query=woofpurrcreations&ga_search_type=seller_usernames). I have a new banner. She helped me create a nice banner for my etsy shop and for the fairs I have coming up in June. I also have purchased my first tent. I am very excited about this. It will be my first outdoor summer fair and I can't wait. Remember June 20th and June 27th in Concord for the Concord Arts Market!!

I will be sure to practice putting up my tent with my husband this weekend. I want to make sure I know how it goes up and work on the proper weights in case of a windy day. I will post pictures:) Should be entertaining!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

hey girl! so glad you like it! I was just at Hannaford today and think I saw one of your bags in a minivan! It was adorable, white/orange and made me think of you and smile.
Hope you're having an amazing week!
Kim

So many bags...so little time!

So many bags...so little time!