Friday, September 5, 2008

This weeks bags

Here are the bags I have been working on this week (and a picture of my daughter sorting the newspaper plastic - her favorite job). I usually can only do about 4-5 bags a week. I have been working overtime the last month or so to be able to have enough bags for the upcoming fall fair season.

This week I have a new design. I have been collecting the four different newspaper plastic recently (blue, orange, yellow and even a few pink). I also just recieved a bunch of green bags from a friend in Massachusetts! I was SO excited to have all green bags for a change!! I decided to combine them and make some very colorful bags. Check them out! My husband can not stop talking about how much he likes these bags:-)




No comments:

So many bags...so little time!

So many bags...so little time!