Monday, March 31, 2008

Going Green on Etsy!

Okay so I was browsing Etsy and thought I would share some other great crafters/artists who are earth friendly and are doing some really great things!

tofunutloaf makes some hand recycled paper. I love the colors!!


In ParadiseHillDesigns's shop I found this wonderful butterfly box made from reclaimed aged pine boards and embellished with a wonderful original woodburning design of a butterfly.


Okay, as you know I am a big fan of bags and can't help admiring this bag made from jeans in disturbedpenguinpoo's shop.


I came across these cute crayons at tods...how fun!!


Now last, but certainly not least my sister is starting to make soy candles. She only has two up right now but I have personally used these candles and they are great!!
Find them at SoyCandlesbyDeb.

No comments:

So many bags...so little time!

So many bags...so little time!