Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New products for the spring!

So, I have been going through my products and wondering if I can come up with anything new to present at fairs. Also, as much as I love making the bags, I DO need to challenge myself. Although I can crochet plastic just like I would with yarn, I am thinking a plastic sweater is NOT the product that would be a big hit...and loads of time to make.

I have heard that a mat for the door, tent, camper or dog bowl would be a great idea. I have made one and will continue to work on them with different sizes.

Another product I am pretty excited about is the wine bottle bag. Take a bottle of wine to your next party in this easy to carry bag. Your hostess will not stop talking about it AND they can reuse the bag to bring another bottle of wine to the next party they go to. TALK ABOUT REUSING!! It is a perfect fit for the environmentally aware! ;)

I premiered them at my last craft fair and sold three. One of those was sold before I finished crocheting it! How fun is that? I will be hard at work making more for my next fair in Dunbarton, NH on Mothers Day Weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these. Great addition to your line....which I already love as you know!

Craftykathi said...

Thank you!!

Plastic Bags said...

Wow they actually look quite impressive. You never know they may be worth a mint one day, as you know plastic bags are becoming a bit rarer these days:)

Tim.

So many bags...so little time!

So many bags...so little time!