Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Keeping busy...

So lately I have been super busy..aren't we all, right?? I am helping out the local non-profit that is near and dear to my heart - The Children's Place and Parent Education Center (www.tcpnh.org) with their annual auction/celebration. I make quilts for their auction part and help out with their auction book. This year I made a quilt to celebrate their 30 years in business.



As many of you know I homeschool my kiddos and we have been working hard to finish up the year. I think we have about two more weeks (Yippeeeeeee!!). It is just starting to feel like spring this week here in New Hampshire but we have had some really cold mornings. 30 degrees would be the warm for some of the mornings we have had. Last Saturday morning the kids wanted to ride bikes but their hands were cold..of course NOBODY could find their mittens/gloves. SO I have been working on mittens for the kids this week, I figure I better do it now so at least they have a pair to start with next year if nothing else:)





Yes, they are clowns. They asked if they could do "a funny picture".

The bags have not been as productive as I would like. I have not crocheted to many bags these last few weeks:( However, I have been catching up on my sorting and cutting when I can. I think I have sorted (with the help of my loving family) and cut about 500 bags in the last week. PHEW!!!

I sort them in bags by color.




The last 2 pics are my bags in crates before I cut them:)

Now...baseball season! All three of my kiddos are playing (different teams/age levels) Hopefully I can get some crocheting done during all those games and practices I will be attending in the next month or so:) By the way, I have been thinking about a new bag...messenger bags! Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

So many bags...so little time!

So many bags...so little time!